These crispy Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries are an easy healthy snack that are paired with a sweet and spicy mango dipping sauce.
For Sriracha Baked Tofu Fries
- 396.89 g extra firm tofu drained and pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha powder
- Salt and pepper
For Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce
- 82.5 g chopped mango
- 63.75 g sweet chili sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1.5 teaspoons lime juice
1. Preheat 400°.
2. Mix ingredients for Sweet Chili Mango Dipping Sauce in a NutriBullet or blender. Keep aside.
3. In another bowl, mix olive oil, Sriracha powder, salt and pepper to make marinade for the fries.
4. Slice tofu long strips, about ¼-½". Coat tofu with the marinade.
5. Place tofu fries on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20 minutes. Flip and bake another 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy.
If you liked this recipe, follow Create Mindfully for more such amazing vegan recipes.